All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a New Orleans Saints preseason game courtesy of Viptixonline
- $27 for one ticket for sections 620–634 or 608–646 (up to $70 value)
- When: Thursday, September 1, at 7 p.m. (Ravens)
- Tickets will be emailed
Viptixonline is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the New Orleans Saints or Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Orleans Saints, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
A Practical Guide to Gameday at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Show up early: fans and revelers congregate before each game at at Champions Square, a 60,000 sq. ft. outdoor plaza built following the Saints’ 2010 Super Bowl victory and replete with huge screens, drinks, and food from a slew of local restaurants.
- Take a moment to appreciate the stadium’s history: in addition to hosting a record seven Super Bowls, the stadium has also been the home for NCAA Final Four tournaments, the BCS championship game, and numerous Sugar Bowls.
- Avoid traffic hassles: take a streetcar instead. As of 2013, streetcars conveniently run service within a block of the Superdome.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.