- $15 for one ticket to Visuality 6 presented by Cre.Art Project (up to $25 value)
- Where: Flamboyan Theater At Clemente Soto Velez
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Friday, May 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 10, at 5 p.m.
- The Show: a multimedia extravaganza that explores the overlapping and blending of sensory experiences, including lyrical dance performances, eclectic lighting, animation, and chamber music set to Edgar Allen Poe poetry.
- The Accolades: Time Out New York praises the “very sharp freelance musicians,” while BrightestYoungThings.com declares, “this piece had something for a wide variety of art lovers.”
CreArtBox transforms venues into visual canvasses that complement and enhance music. Originally formed in Spain, the group has taken the Anglophone world by storm, staging hugely successful shows in London and New York and sneakily adding themselves to every English dictionary they can get their hands on. Not ones to put on a simple show, the collective regularly uses their work to explore the interplay between mediums, mixing such forms as classical music with 3-D video mapping projections. Characteristic productions include Noctum, a dreamlike chamber opera about Erebus, the spirit of darkness, stealing the moon, and Visuality, a spectacle merging together live music with visual art to experiment with light and sound.