What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $54.74 value)
- $36 for two general-admission tickets (up to $109.48 value)
- Available dates: Thursday, March 17; Friday, March 18; Saturday, March 19; or Sunday, March 20. Music starts each day at noon.
Vitamin C: Winter Music Conference 2016
Disco Donnie Presents F••k Cancer (Thursday, March 17 at at EPIC hotel pool)
- What It Is: a show where the proceeds benefit The Women’s Breast & Heart Initiative and F**k Cancer Programs
- Appearing: 3LAU | Paris & Simo | Jonas Blue | NXNY | Maxum | LDLV | Banks | Chris Garcia | Armand Pena | Miguel G | Tom Sawyer
Juicy Beach (Friday, March 18 at EPIC hotel pool)
- What It Is: a pool party where the dress code is “pool attire sexy”
- The Headliner: Robbie Rivera, a Puerto Rican producer whose ability to mix tribal, garage, Latin, and progressive elements into his house music earned him a place in DJ magazine’s Top 100 DJ Poll
- Also Appearing: Bob Sinclair | David Tort | Wally Lopez | The Cube Guys | Sted-E & Hybrid Heights | NXNY
Release (Saturday, March 19 at EPIC hotel pool)
- What It Is: a pool party where the dress code is “less is best”
- The Special Guest: Deniz Koyu, one of MTV’s EDM Artists to Watch in 2012, who has made fans out of the Swedish House Mafia and Tiesto with tracks such as “Tung!”
- Also Appearing: Third ≡ Party | Arno Cost | Corey James | Dubvision | Matisse & Sadko | Michael Brun | Norman Doray
Chuckie & Friends (Sunday, March 20 at Nikki Beach)
- What It Is: an all-day beach party where the dress code is “dress to impress”
- The Headliner: Chuckie, a producer whose signature high-pitched synths laid over Latin-tinged rhythms (heard in “Let the Bass Kick” and “Aftershock”) have helped create the “Dirty Dutch” genre and earn him gigs producing for 50 Cent and Akon
- Also Appearing: Jay Hardaway | Lil Jon | Nervo | Sander Van Dooren | More TBA
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vitamin C Communications
When it comes to managing events, there's little that Vitamin C Communications can't do. The full-service marketing and events firm handles every facet of developing and branding events for its many esteemed clients. This includes everything from spreading the word via social media to orchestrating travel logistics to photoshopping cartoon celebrities into post-event pictures. Every year, the company puts on scores of events that range in scale, from daily boat tours to major music events that take place over a few days each year.