What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Babasónicos (up to $26.74 value)
- When: Thursday, July 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Concord Music Hall
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Where Babasónicos' name comes from: it's a mashup of Hindu guru Sai Baba and Los Supersónicos, the Spanish-language title for The Jetsons
- How they started: as part of Argentina's new rock scene in the early '90s
- Since then: they've become one of Latin America's most popular bands, regularly selling out stadiums in the Spanish-speaking world
- What they've been up to recently: releasing their 11th studio album, Romantisísmico; converting food into bodily energy
- Their sound: rock with an electro-pop beat, which sways from psychedelic to balladry
- What you'll hear: hits from more than two decades of musical experimentation, with influences as wide as Depeche Mode, Black Sabbath, and traditional Argentinean ballads
- If you can't understand the lyrics: rest assured, they're every bit as "cheeky [and] brutally honest" as the Washington Post asserted in 2012
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Concord Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Concord Music Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.