What You'll Get
- $18 for general admission for one (up to $27 value)
- $47 for general admission table for two (up to $67 value)
- $85 for general admission table for four (up to $122 value)
Viva la mamma!
- The Plot: A self-serving prima donna, a tenor unable to do his job, and a meddling mother who insists her daughter, the seconda donna, be given a solo—this is Viva la mamma!, a farce about a disaster-prone opera troupe by Italian composer Gaetano Donizetti.
- The Company: a group of opera performers determined to introduce the art form to a new audience by making it accessible and entertaining
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2015. Limit 5/person for general admission and table for two options and 4/person for table for four option. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on the day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.