What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Voiceless International Film Festival
- When: August 15–16
- Where: Stagewerx Theatre and Mojo Theatre on August 15; Humanist Hall on August 16
- General admission
- Door time: 10 minutes before showtime
- $14 for an all-day pass on Saturday, August 15, at 12 p.m. (up to $18.93 value)
- $20 for an all-day pass on Sunday, August 16, at 11:45 a.m. (up to $26.31 value)
- $29 for an all-access pass on Saturday, August 15–Sunday, August 16 (up to $37.92 value)
Voiceless International Film Festival
- Mission: to spotlight the talents of individuals and communities typically ignored by the entertainment industry
- Notable Films: Alegria – A Humanitarian Expedition, a documentary following a lone cyclist as he treks across the Himalayas to raise funds for leprosy patients; the twisty, partially signed domestic drama The Shattered Mind; Pretty Boy, a coming-of-age story about the unconventional relationship between a troubled teen and a compassionate prostitute
- Don’t Miss: the finale celebration, held on Sunday, August 16 at 8 p.m. at Humanist Hall. All ticketholders gain admission to a party featuring live entertainment and appearances by festival actors and directors.
- Click here to view the full festival schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.