- $12 for one mezzanine ticket (up to $20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- How VoicePlay got their start: as a street-corner barbershop act
- How VoicePlay hit it big: on Season 4 of NBC’s The Sing-Off, where they orchestrated an entire musical production with only their voices
- One of their most dramatic numbers on the show: a smooth and highly choreographed rendition of “Play That Funky Music”
Union County Performing Arts Center
As a living landmark to the performing arts and cornerstone of the Rahway Arts District, the Union County Performing Arts Center has endured history and earned its way onto the National and State Registers of Historic Places. Recently restored to its 1928 luster, the former Rahway Theatre retains the charm and grandeur of its vaudeville theater origins while encouraging new forms of entertainment. From its 1,300 seats––where crowds once gathered to watch RKO movies and WWII newsreels––audiences can marvel at the theater’s opulent, gold-crested ceilings and ponder how many dresses can be made from its rich red drapes. One of the theater’s proudest treasures is its original Wurlitzer organ, which is small in stature, but emits massive sound out of its 500 pipes.