Kids and adults can enjoy a full day of sliding, splashing, and playing at a waterpark with attractions such as a thrilling 170-foot slide
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Any normal operating day through September 2; view daily hours here
- Free admission for children under 2
- What can I bring inside?: baby food and water, approved personal flotation devices
- Prohibited items: outside food or beverages, glass containers, personal flotation devices not approved by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Don’t miss the opportunity to visit other waterparks as well:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. FINAL SALE. Expires 9/2/19. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Only valid at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Volcano Island Waterpark
Tucked away in Algonkian Regional Park there's a manmade tropical paradise called Volcano Island Waterpark. At this tiki-themed venue filled with cerulean waters and palm trees, kids and grownups careen down water-powered chutes before they splash into the pool below. A 500-gallon bucket dumps its contents on the play structure, which comes equipped with slides and squirt guns. When they want to soak up some sun, families can snag a few lounge chairs on the expansive patio or break for a snack at the cafe.