Although it’s been ostracized by the five traditional senses, the sense of humor is the only thing that enables human beings to detect a rubber chicken creeping up from behind. Stay on guard with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for two comedy show tickets (up to a $20 value) and two drinks (a $10 value; up to a $30 total value)
- When: any show of your choice through April 2, 2014, excluding dinner shows and special events.
- Where: Voodoo Comedy Playhouse
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a calendar of upcoming performances.
Voodoo Comedy Playhouse
Voodoo Comedy Playhouse’s resident yuksters split sides throughout the week with witty, unscripted shows. On Saturday nights, The Duel: An Improv Cagematch pits players against one another, while Friday night hosts the musical improv of Hit and Run. Attendees may also take a shine to Makeshift Shakespeare’s all-male cadre, who deftly fuse the rich, florid prose of Shakespeare with a soupçon of gut-busting improv. Suds and spirits from a full-service bar provide refreshment as comics tread the boards beneath Voodoo’s pristine, ultramodern theater set-up.
What some people are buzzing about: