What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: admission to the WA Breds & WA Brews area, general admission to the races, five 5-ounce pours, and a commemorative mini Pilsner tasting glass
- Age restriction: Must be 21 or older.
WA Breds & WA Brews
- What it is: the marriage of a WA-Bred race day with a beer festival
- What you’ll see: two stakes races featuring colts and gelding as well as sophomore fillies, each galloping toward $100,000 in purses
- Who you’ll see: renowned thoroughbreds from across the state and the latest in horseshoe fashion
- What you’ll drink: samples from more than 30 craft beers made by Washington breweries, including Elysian, Georgetown, and Bellevue brewing companies
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 27, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Emerald Downs
Throughout the spring and summer, the track at Emerald Downs rumbles beneath galloping hooves as four-legged athletes bolt toward glory in front of fans both young and old (kids under 17 enter free). During each race, jockeys clamor for position in the track standings, who, rather than retiring to quiet lives as local-newspaper oat critics, solidify their legacy in Emerald Downs lore by attempting to break the track's longstanding records.
In addition to horse racing, there are plenty of other activities, like playing table games at the new casino. There are also frequent promotions and special events to energize the track's atmosphere. Popular events include Food Truck Festival, Corgi Races, Longacres Mile, and Italian Day. What's more, giveaways, family entertainment, and Fabulous Fridays with live music and beer specials provide a lively atmosphere for guests to eat, drink, and play.