All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket (up to $30 value)
- $35 for two tickets (up to $60 value)
Each Ticket includes
- General admission to the races
- Admission to the WA Breds & WA Brews area
- An official track program
- Five 5-ounce pours
- A commemorative mini Pilsner tasting glass
WA Breds & WA Brews
- What it is: the marriage of Washington Cup XII with a beer festival
- What you’ll see: six Stakes Races, each galloping toward $50,000
- Who you’ll see: renowned thoroughbreds from across the state—previous contestants have included Noosa Beach, Wasserman, and Atta Boy Roy—and the latest in horseshoe fashion
- What you’ll drink: samples from more than 30 craft beers made by Washington breweries, including Cole Street Brewery, Dick’s Brewing Company, Georgetown Brewing Company, Lumberjack Brewing Company, Northwest Brewing Company, and more
A day at Emerald Downs can take on many forms. Some visitors sprawl across blankets in the facility’s park, while some scoot to the edge of their reserved seats in the grandstand. Still others relax in the Redhook Turf Club, an all-inclusive, members-only area for dining, wagering, and watching the races. It’s this flexibility that has made Emerald Downs a popular summer destination since 1996. On every level, the stadium features self-service or clerk-operated betting windows, and its programs come packed with jockey bios, post positions, and other bettor-friendly tools. Even during non-racing season, Emerald Downs offers full-card simulcasting so fans don’t have to resort to betting on slowly drifting clouds.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.