- $19.99 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $47.50 value)
- Must be 16+ unless accompanied by an adult.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The sound: a seamless fusion of old and new, with elements of traditional Japanese instrumentation, shigin poetry, lyrics pulled from Vocaloid songs, and driving melodic metal
- The name: refers to the classic instruments, which include a koto, a taiko drum, and a traditional flute known as shakuhachi
- The essential tracks: the band first began to gain international attention with the video for “Tengaku” (“Heavenly Song”), then shattered that viewcount with their follow-up “Senbonzakura” (1,000 Cherry Blossoms).
- What came next: their United States debut, a sold-out concert at the Anime Expo in L.A.
- What to expect live: keep your eyes open for singer Suzuhana Yuuko’s fan skills, guitarist Machiya’s otherworldly noh mask, and a unique, neon-infused blend of Eastern and Western style