What You'll Get
- $21 for one G-Pass ticket for 100-level general admission bowl (up to $40.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His stage name: a shortened version of his first name, Olubowale
- His style: pulsing rhythms fused with a mighty lexicon and snappy syntax
- What it’s earned him: a coveted role in Rick Ross’s Maybach Music empire
- What else: a Grammy nomination for “Lotus Flower Bomb,” a Soul Train Award, BET’s Best Club Banger Hip Hop Award, and mixtape mingling with Mark Ronson and Lady Gaga
- His latest: 2015’s The Album About Nothing, an autobiographical record that uses—no joke—Seinfeld as inspiration. Wale and Jerry Seinfeld even had coffee together in a cover story for Complex magazine.
- Birth name: Steven Markowitz
- Sound: pop-rap, with extra pop and a little snap and crackle
- First terrain conquered: educational institutions; he and producer RJF won MTV’s Best Music on Campus award in 2009
- First big hit: 2010’s “You Are Not a Robot,” which includes an infectious sample from Marina and the Diamonds’s hit “I Am Not a Robot” and was not created by a robot
- Second biggest hit: “All About It,” featuring fellow Internet sensation Ed Sheeran
- His latest: 2016’s Happy Camper, which swiftly conquered the rap, R&B, and pop charts thanks to singles such as “Champagne and Pools” (featuring Blackbear and KYLE) and “Are U Having Any Fun?” (featuring Meghan Tonjes)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.