- $21 for one G-Pass ticket for 100-level general admission bowl (up to $40.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His stage name: a shortened version of his first name, Olubowale
- His style: pulsing rhythms fused with a mighty lexicon and snappy syntax
- What it’s earned him: a coveted role in Rick Ross’s Maybach Music empire
- What else: a Grammy nomination for “Lotus Flower Bomb,” a Soul Train Award, BET’s Best Club Banger Hip Hop Award, and mixtape mingling with Mark Ronson and Lady Gaga
- His latest: 2015’s The Album About Nothing, an autobiographical record that uses—no joke—Seinfeld as inspiration. Wale and Jerry Seinfeld even had coffee together in a cover story for Complex magazine.
- Birth name: Steven Markowitz
- Sound: pop-rap, with extra pop and a little snap and crackle
- First terrain conquered: educational institutions; he and producer RJF won MTV’s Best Music on Campus award in 2009
- First big hit: 2010’s “You Are Not a Robot,” which includes an infectious sample from Marina and the Diamonds’s hit “I Am Not a Robot” and was not created by a robot
- Second biggest hit: “All About It,” featuring fellow Internet sensation Ed Sheeran
- His latest: 2016’s Happy Camper, which swiftly conquered the rap, R&B, and pop charts thanks to singles such as “Champagne and Pools” (featuring Blackbear and KYLE) and “Are U Having Any Fun?” (featuring Meghan Tonjes)
1 S Compton Ave.
Saint Louis, MO 63103