- Admission to Walker Stalker Con 2014
- When: December 13–14
- Where: Meadowlands Exposition Center
- Door time: 10 a.m. each day; 9 a.m. for VIP ticket holders
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests.
- $25 for a one-day general-admission ticket on Sunday, December 14 (up to $48.75 value)
- $29 for a one-day general-admission ticket on Saturday, December 13 (up to $58.75 value)
- $53 for a two-day general-admission ticket on December 13–14 (up to $106 value)
- $105 for a two-day VIP ticket on December 13–14 (up to $211 value). VIP admission includes entry one hour earlier, access to VIP lines to for photo ops, priority and front section seating for all panels, a convention poster, a special badge, and a Walking Dead/TellTale Games lanyard.
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Walker Stalker Con 2014
- What is it: a weekend of pure fanboy and fangirl bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi and horror shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- A few of the cast members of The Walking Dead appearing: Steven Yeun (Glenn), Alanna Masterson (Tara), David Morrissey (The Governor), and Lauren Cohen (Maggie)
- Another special guest from The Walking Dead: Jay Bonansinga, co-writer of The Walking Dead novels
- Other guests familiar with reanimated corpses: Judith O’Dea and Russ Streiner—a.k.a. Barbra and Johnny from Night of the Living Dead; Howard Sherman and Terry Alexander—a.k.a. Bub and John from Day of the Dead
- Guest who convincingly reanimates corpses: special effects makeup artist Tate Steinsiek
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse