“The Walking Dead” fan convention packs a weekend full of panels with stars of the show and events for zombie fiends
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Walker Stalker Con 2015
- When: September 26 and 27
- Where: Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests
- Click here to view the event schedule
- $30 for a one-day general-admission pass, good for Saturday, September 26 (up to $58.75 value)
- $24 for a one-day general-admission pass, good for Sunday, September 27 (up to $48.25 value)
- $50 for a two-day general-admission pass, good for both days (up to $106 value)
- $140 for a two-day VIP pass, good for both days, including priority access to photo ops, priority seating at all panels, and a convention poster (up to $232 value)
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Walker Stalker Con 2015
- What it is: a weekend of pure bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- A few of the cast members attending: Lawrence Gilliard Jr. (Bob), Brighton Sharbino (Lizzie), Norman Reedus (Daryl), Chandler Riggs (Carl), Michael Cudlitz (Abraham)
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 12 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.