All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Walker Stalker Con 2015
- When: noon on Friday, October 30–Sunday, November 1
- Where: Georgia World Congress Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests
- Click here to view the event schedule
- $22 for a one-day general-admission pass, good for Friday, October 30 (up to $37.75 value)
- $28 for a one-day general-admission pass, good for Sunday, November 1 (up to $48.25 value)
- $35 for a one-day general-admission pass, good for Saturday, October 31 (up to $58.75 value)
- $57 for a two-day general-admission pass, good for Saturday and Sunday (up to $95 value)
- $76 for a three-day general-admission pass (up to $127 value)
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Walker Stalker Con 2015
- What it is: a weekend of pure bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- A few of the cast members attending: Andrew Lincoln (Rick), Lawrence Gilliard Jr. (Bob), Melissa McBride (Carol), Norman Reedus (Daryl), Alexandra Breckenridge (Jessie), Michael Cudlitz (Abraham)
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.