The only way to fight a zombie is to become one yourself and then change public policy from the inside out. Get in their heads with this GrouponLive deal.
- One general-admission ticket to Walker Stalker Con 2014
- When: March 14–16
- Where: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- Door time: 12 p.m. on Friday; 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children 10 and under are free with a paid adult.
- Click here to view each day’s schedule.
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests.
- $22.50 for a day pass valid for Saturday, March 15 (up to $48.25)
- $35 for a two-day pass valid for Saturday, March 15, and Sunday, March 15 (up to $74.49 value)
- $50 for a three-day pass valid for the whole weekend (up to $105.99 value)
Walker Stalker Con 2014
- What is it: a weekend of pure fanboy and fangirl bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi and horror shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- Stars of The Walking Dead appearing: Steven “Glenn” Yeun, Laurie “Andrea” Holden,” Lauren “Maggie” Cohan, and more
- Other actors to get giddy around: Stephen Amell and David Ramsey of Arrow, Henry Ian Cusick and Nestor Carbonell of Lost, Gwendoline Christie of Game of Thrones, and Kane “Jason Voorhees” Hodder of Friday the 13th
- Guests most likely to have strong opinions about the upcoming Preacher adaptation: the cast of AMC’s Comic Book Men
- Guest most likely to make it look like your ear fell off: special effects and makeup legend Greg Nicotero
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies