- Admission to Walker Stalker Con 2014
- When: December 13–14
- Where: Meadowlands Exposition Center
- Door time: 10 a.m. each day; 9 a.m. for VIP ticket holders
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests.
- $25 for a one-day general-admission ticket on Sunday, December 14 (up to $48.75 value)
- $29 for a one-day general-admission ticket on Saturday, December 13 (up to $58.75 value)
- $53 for a two-day general-admission ticket on December 13–14 (up to $106 value)
- for a two-day VIP ticket on December 13–14 (up to value). VIP admission includes entry one hour earlier, access to VIP lines to for photo ops, priority and front section seating for all panels, a convention poster, a special badge, and a Walking Dead/TellTale Games lanyard.
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Walker Stalker Con 2014
- What is it: a weekend of pure fanboy and fangirl bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi and horror shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- A few of the cast members of The Walking Dead appearing: Steven Yeun (Glenn), Alanna Masterson (Tara), David Morrissey (The Governor), and Lauren Cohen (Maggie)
- Another special guest from The Walking Dead: Jay Bonansinga, co-writer of The Walking Dead novels
- Other guests familiar with reanimated corpses: Judith O’Dea and Russ Streiner—a.k.a. Barbra and Johnny from Night of the Living Dead; Howard Sherman and Terry Alexander—a.k.a. Bub and John from Day of the Dead
- Guest who convincingly reanimates corpses: special effects makeup artist Tate Steinsiek
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse