What You'll Get
- One general-admission day pass to Walker Stalker Con 2014
- Where: The Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart
- Door time: one hour before event time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
- $19 for admission on Friday, October 17, at 12 p.m. (up to $37.75 value)
- $19 for admission on Sunday, October 19, at 10 a.m. (up to $37.75 value)
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests.
- Click here to view the event schedule.
Walker Stalker Con 2014
- What is it: a weekend of pure fanboy and fangirl bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi and horror shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- Stars of The Walking Dead appearing: Lauren Cohan (Maggie), Steven Yeun (Glenn), Michael Rooker (Merle), Alanna Masterson (Tara), and more
- Other guests who know what it’s like to fan out: Mike Zapcic, Bryan Johnson, and Ming Chen from AMC’s Comic Book Men, a reality show set in a comic book shop owned by filmmaker Kevin Smith
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects POPatic LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.