What You'll Get
- Walker Stalker Con 2014
- When: Friday, June 13, at noon; Saturday, June 14, at 10 a.m.; Sunday, June 15, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Westin Boston Waterfront
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests.
- $21 for a one-day general-admission ticket on June 14 (up to $41.80 value)
- $31 for a two-day general-admission ticket on June 14–15 (up to $62.20 value)
- $46 for a three-day general-admission ticket on June 13–15 (up to $92.80 value)
- $100 for a three-day VIP ticket on June 13–15, which includes VIP entry one hour before the convention begins (up to $205 value)
Walker Stalker Con 2014
- What is it: a weekend of pure fanboy and fangirl bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi and horror shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- Stars of The Walking Dead appearing: Norman Reedus (Daryl), Steven Yeun (Glenn), Alanna Masterson (Tara), and more
- Also on Norman Reedus’s agenda: joining Sean Patrick Flanery and David Della Rocco to celebrate the 15th anniversary of The Boondock Saints
- Other guests familiar with reanimated corpses: Judith O’Dea and Russ Streiner—a.k.a. Barbra and Johnny from Night of the Living Dead
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Westin Boston Waterfront. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Walker Stalkers, LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.