- Admission to Walker Stalker Con 2015
- When: January 31–February 1
- Where: Fort Mason Center
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests
- $19 for a one-day general-admission ticket on Sunday, February 1 (up to $38 value)
- $24 for a one-day general-admission ticket on Saturday, January 31 (up to $$48.25 value)
- $37 for a two-day general-admission ticket on January 31–February 1 (up to $$74.50 value)
- $105 for a two-day VIP ticket on January 31–February 1 (up to $211 value). VIP admission includes access to VIP lines for photo ops, priority and front section seating for all panels, and a convention poster.
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Walker Stalker Con 2015
- What is it: a weekend of pure fanboy and fangirl bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi and horror shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- A few of the cast members of The Walking Dead appearing: Steven Yeun (Glenn), Jon Bernthal (Shane), David Morrissey (The Governor), and Michael Cudlitz (Abraham)
- Other guests familiar with reanimated corpses: Robert Englund—a.k.a. Freddy Krueger; Eugene Clark—a.k.a. Big Daddy from Land of the Dead
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse