What You'll Get
- Admission to Walker Stalker Con 2015
- When: January 31–February 1
- Where: Fort Mason Center
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests
- $19 for a one-day general-admission ticket on Sunday, February 1 (up to $38 value)
- $24 for a one-day general-admission ticket on Saturday, January 31 (up to $$48.25 value)
- $37 for a two-day general-admission ticket on January 31–February 1 (up to $$74.50 value)
- $105 for a two-day VIP ticket on January 31–February 1 (up to $211 value). VIP admission includes access to VIP lines for photo ops, priority and front section seating for all panels, and a convention poster.
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Walker Stalker Con 2015
- What is it: a weekend of pure fanboy and fangirl bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi and horror shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- A few of the cast members of The Walking Dead appearing: Steven Yeun (Glenn), Jon Bernthal (Shane), David Morrissey (The Governor), and Michael Cudlitz (Abraham)
- Other guests familiar with reanimated corpses: Robert Englund—a.k.a. Freddy Krueger; Eugene Clark—a.k.a. Big Daddy from Land of the Dead
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fort Mason Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Walker Stalker Con's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.