What You'll Get
- One ticket to Walker Stalker Con 2015
- When: June 27–28
- Where: Orange County Convention Center
- Door time: 10:30 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests
- Click here to view the event schedule
- $24 for general admission on Sunday, June 28 (up to $48.25 value)
- $30 for general admission on Saturday, June 27 (up to $58.75 value)
- $50 for two-day general admission (up to $106 value)
- $125 for two-day VIP admission, including priority access to photo ops, priority and front-section seating at all panels, and a convention poster (up to $211 value)
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Walker Stalker Con 2015
- What it is: a weekend of pure bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- A few of the cast members attending: Norman Reedus (Daryl), Scott Wilson (Hershel), David Morrrissey (The Governor), Emily Kinney (Beth), Alanna Masterson (Tara), Michael Cudlitz (Abraham), Christian Serratos (Rosita), and Josh McDermitt (Eugene)
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting June 26 from 12PM-8PM or beginning at 8AM on June 27-28 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Orange County Convention Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Walker Stalker Con's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 10:30 AM. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.