- One admission to Walker Stalker Con 2015
- When: Saturday, February 21 or Sunday, February 22
- Where: Navy Pier
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests
- $24 for one-day general admission on Saturday (up to 48.25 value)
- $19 for one-day general admission on Sunday (up to $38 value)
- $37 for two-day general admission on both days (up to $74.50 value)
- $105 for two-day VIP admission on both days (up to $211 value). VIP admission includes access to VIP lines for photo ops, priority and front-section seating at all panels, and a convention poster.
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Walker Stalker Con 2015
- What it is: a weekend of pure fanboy and fangirl bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi, horror, and AMC shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- A few of the cast members of The Walking Dead appearing: Steven Yeun (Glenn), Chandler Riggs (Carl), David Morrissey (The Governor), Emily Kinney (Beth), Christian Serratos (Rosita), and IronE Singleton (T-Dog)
- Special guests who’ve seen the evil that non-zombies can do: Breaking Bad’s Giancarlo Esposito (Gus) and R.J. Mitte (Walt, Jr.)
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse