- $22 for one single-day ticket on Friday, December 4, at 3 p.m. (up to $58.75 value)
- $28 for one single-day ticket on Sunday, December 6, at 10:30 a.m. (up to $46.90 value)
- $63 for two-day general admission for December 5–6 at 10:30 a.m. (up to $103 value)
- $76 for three-day general admission on December 4–6, valid at 3 p.m. on Friday, and 10:30 a.m. on Saturday & Sunday (up to $123.40 value)
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests
- Click here to view the event schedule
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Walker Stalker Con 2015
- What it is: a weekend of pure bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- A few of the cast members attending: Norman Reedus (Daryl), Michael Rooker (Merla), Michael Cudlitz (Abraham), Josh McDermitt (Eugene), and Christian Serratos (Rosita), among others. Also in attendance: several stars from Gotham and The Vampire Diaries.
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse