After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $31.18 for one single-day general-admission ticket, good for Sunday, March 26 (up to $51.96 value)
- $37.98 for one single-day general-admission ticket good for Saturday, March 25 (up to $63.29 value)
- $61.91 for one two-day general-admission ticket good for both days (up to $103.18 value)
- $136.71 for one two-day VIP ticket good for both days (up to $227.85 value)
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests
- Click here to view the event schedule, which remains to-be-announced
- Click here for FAQ page
VIP admission includes:
- Early admission for both days
- Access to VIP lines for all guests’ autographs and photo ops
- Priority seating at all panels (arrive 15 minutes early)
- Convention poster
- Exclusive lanyard and special badge
- VIP entry begins at 9:00 a.m.
Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Walker Stalker Con
- What it is: a weekend of pure bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi, horror, and AMC shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse