All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $36.40 for one general-admission ticket to the Survivor Experience or Walker Experience (up to $52 value)
- $68.53 for one general-admission ticket to the Walker/Survivor Combo Experience (up to $97.90 value)
For more information click here
The Walking Dead Experience
- Where you’ll be when the apocalypse comes: on the edge of a small town, surrounded by the darkness and fog of night, with a group of friends and strangers
- What’s coming for you: the undead—and the slow unraveling of society
- Your weapons: whatever knowledge you’ve gleaned from Robert Kirkman’s The Walking Dead, plus your wits and speed
- What you have to do: that depends on if you’re still a survivor or if you’re already a walker
- If you’re a survivor: you’ll band together with about seven other survivors to outrun and outwit walkers, biters, roamers, or whatever else you want to call them
- If you’re a walker: you’ll transform into a zombie with the help of professional makeup artists, then spend 30 minutes in a small pack of up to 15 other zombies, biting, moaning, and sort of just bumping into things
- If you’re both: you’ll taste both meaty sides of the interactive experience as you hide, crawl, and run from zombies, then hide, crawl, and hunt survivors
- The atmosphere: Professional-grade special effects, lighting, makeup, and sound design create a lifelike post-apocalyptic world full of grit, gore, and (simulated) gunshots—plus strobe lights and offensive language.
- Before you begin: Producers warn that “this will probably be the scariest experience you’ve ever had.” It’s not meant for young children or those suffering from heart conditions.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.