- $36.40 for one general-admission ticket to the Survivor Experience or Walker Experience (up to $52 value)
- $68.53 for one general-admission ticket to the Walker/Survivor Combo Experience (up to $97.90 value)
For more information click here
The Walking Dead Experience
- Where you’ll be when the apocalypse comes: on the edge of a small town, surrounded by the darkness and fog of night, with a group of friends and strangers
- What’s coming for you: the undead—and the slow unraveling of society
- Your weapons: whatever knowledge you’ve gleaned from Robert Kirkman’s The Walking Dead, plus your wits and speed
- What you have to do: that depends on if you’re still a survivor or if you’re already a walker
- If you’re a survivor: you’ll band together with about seven other survivors to outrun and outwit walkers, biters, roamers, or whatever else you want to call them
- If you’re a walker: you’ll transform into a zombie with the help of professional makeup artists, then spend 30 minutes in a small pack of up to 15 other zombies, biting, moaning, and sort of just bumping into things
- If you’re both: you’ll taste both meaty sides of the interactive experience as you hide, crawl, and run from zombies, then hide, crawl, and hunt survivors
- The atmosphere: Professional-grade special effects, lighting, makeup, and sound design create a lifelike post-apocalyptic world full of grit, gore, and (simulated) gunshots—plus strobe lights and offensive language.
- Before you begin: Producers warn that “this will probably be the scariest experience you’ve ever had.” It’s not meant for young children or those suffering from heart conditions.