- One ticket to see Walking with Dinosaurs
- When: Friday, September 19, at 3 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- $46.30–$64.87 for section 111, 112, 114, or 115 (up to $90.50 value)
- $38.80–$49.68 for section 101, 109–112, or 114–116 (up to $75.50 value)
- $33.80–$44.15 for section 101 or 109 (up to $65.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Walking with Dinosaurs
<iframe width="423" height="238" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/7s3GdIDppgE" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"">
The lights go down, and audiences are suddenly transported back millions of years in time. Before them, ten species of dinosaurs emerge from the shadows of massive ferns to graze, nest, and complete links in the food chain. Viewers might be forgiven in assuming that the roaring Tyrannosaurus Rex, stomping Stegosaurus, and towering Brachiosaurus are real—the mechanical beasts are life-sized, and incredibly realistic. Each creature was meticulously constructed by a team of internationally lauded designers, who crafted every every scale and temporary tattoo on their leathery skin. The result: a stage show that feels more like a documentary than an act of puppetry, and likely some raised adrenaline levels.