- One G-Pass to see Walking With Dinosaurs The Arena Spectacular
- When: Wednesday, October 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: MTS Centre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$40 for sections 103 and 121 (up to C$61.20 value)
- C$32 for sections 105, 119, 203, 204, 220, or 221 (up to C$49.20 value)
- C$25 for sections 302-304 or 322-324 (up to C$37.20 value)
- C$20 for sections 305 or 321 (up to C$28.80 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Walking With Dinosaurs The Arena Spectacular
The lights go down, and audiences are suddenly transported back millions of years in time. Before them, ten species of dinosaurs emerge from the shadows of massive ferns to graze, nest, and complete links in the food chain. Viewers might be forgiven in assuming that the roaring Tyrannosaurus Rex, stomping Stegosaurus, and towering Brachiosaurus are real—the mechanical beasts are life-sized, and incredibly realistic. Each creature was meticulously constructed by a team of internationally lauded designers, who crafted every every scale and temporary tattoo on their leathery skin. The result: a stage show that feels more like a documentary than an act of puppetry, and likely some raised adrenaline levels.