- One G-Pass to see Walking with Dinosaurs
- When: Saturday, November 15, or Sunday, November 16
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $42 for sections 101–105 or 120–122, rows L–R (up to $57.49 value)
- $38 for sections 105 or 119, rows E–R; 106–107 or 117–118, rows E–K; or 201, 202A–B, 203, 221, or 222A–B, rows S–U (up to $52.39 value)
- $33 for sections 106–107 or 117–118, rows L–R (up to $47.22 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Walking with Dinosaurs
The lights go down, and audiences are suddenly transported back millions of years in time. Before them, ten species of dinosaurs emerge from the shadows of massive ferns to graze, nest, and complete links in the food chain. Viewers might be forgiven in assuming that the roaring Tyrannosaurus Rex, stomping Stegosaurus, and towering Brachiosaurus are real—the mechanical beasts are life-sized, and incredibly realistic. Each creature was meticulously constructed by a team of internationally lauded designers, who crafted every every scale and temporary tattoo on their leathery skin. The result: a stage show that feels more like a documentary than an act of puppetry, and likely some raised adrenaline levels.