- One ticket to Walking with Dinosaurs (up to $80.25 value)
- When: select showtimes November 26–30; choose a showtime upon purchase.
- Where: Valley View Casino Center
- Seating: loge (yellow) sections 13–15, 23, or 24
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $48.15 for an 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., or 7 p.m. performance
- $40.13 for the 5 p.m. performance on Sunday, November 30
Walking with Dinosaurs
The lights go down, and audiences are suddenly transported back millions of years in time. Before them, ten species of dinosaurs emerge from the shadows of massive ferns to graze, nest, and complete links in the food chain. Viewers might be forgiven in assuming that the roaring Tyrannosaurus Rex, stomping Stegosaurus, and towering Brachiosaurus are real—the mechanical beasts are life-sized, and incredibly realistic. Each creature was meticulously constructed by a team of internationally lauded designers, who crafted every every scale and temporary tattoo on their leathery skin. The result: a stage show that feels more like a documentary than an act of puppetry, and likely some raised adrenaline levels.