- One ticket to see Walking with Dinosaurs
- When: Wednesday, January 7, through Friday, January 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Energy Solutions Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Seating Options for Wednesday
- $50 for rows 26–28 of section 3 or 22 (up to $81.40 value)
- $40 for rows 1–3 of section 109, 111, 133, or 135 (up to $71.10)
- $35 for rows 5–9 of sections 109–112 or 132–135 (up to $59.75 value)
- $19 for rows 13–18 of sections 107–112 or 132–138 (up to $40.95 value)
Seating Options for Thursday and Friday
- $50 for rows 26–28 of section 3 or rows 13–15 or 22 of section 6, 7, 18, or 19 (up to $81.40 value)
- $40 for rows 17–28 of sections 5–7 or 18–20 (up to $71.10)
- $35 for rows 4–9 of section 107–111 or 133–137 (up to $59.75 value)
- $19 for rows 10–18 of section 109–112 or 132–135 (up to $40.95 value)
Walking with Dinosaurs
The lights go down, and audiences are suddenly transported back millions of years in time. Before them, ten species of dinosaurs emerge from the shadows of massive ferns to graze, nest, and complete links in the food chain. Viewers might be forgiven in assuming that the roaring Tyrannosaurus Rex, stomping Stegosaurus, and towering Brachiosaurus are real—the mechanical beasts are life-sized, and incredibly realistic. Each creature was meticulously constructed by a team of internationally lauded designers, who crafted every every scale and temporary tattoo on their leathery skin. The result: a stage show that feels more like a documentary than an act of puppetry, and likely some raised adrenaline levels.