Unless you're a paleontologist, it can be hard to tell a priceless dinosaur skull from a worthless, completely intact dinosaur foot. Discover dinosaurs with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Walking with Dinosaurs
- When: Thursday, September 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$64.87 for section 111, 112, 114, or 115 (up to C$90.50 value)
- C$49.68 for section 101, 109–112, or 114–116 (up to C$75.50 value)
- C$44.15 for section 101 or 109 (up to C$65.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Walking with Dinosaurs
The lights go down, and audiences are suddenly transported back millions of years in time. Before them, ten species of dinosaurs emerge from the shadows of massive ferns to graze, nest, and complete links in the food chain. Viewers might be forgiven in assuming that the roaring Tyrannosaurus Rex, stomping Stegosaurus, and towering Brachiosaurus are real—the mechanical beasts are life-sized, and incredibly realistic. Each creature was meticulously constructed by a team of internationally lauded designers, who crafted every every scale and temporary tattoo on their leathery skin. The result: a stage show that feels more like a documentary than an act of puppetry, and likely some raised adrenaline levels.
94% of 428 customers recommend
“Spectacular show and great seats! Don't worry if your'e not front and centre, the show does a great job moving around the entire stage (I was off centre, mid row, I...”
“Spectacular show and great seats! Don't worry if your'e not front and centre, the show does a great job moving around the entire stage (I was off centre, mid row, I found the seats were great!)”
“Great show, every seat a good seat.”
“Great show - all good seats...”