What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Walking with Dinosaurs
- When: Thursday, September 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$64.87 for section 111, 112, 114, or 115 (up to C$90.50 value)
- C$49.68 for section 101, 109–112, or 114–116 (up to C$75.50 value)
- C$44.15 for section 101 or 109 (up to C$65.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Walking with Dinosaurs
The lights go down, and audiences are suddenly transported back millions of years in time. Before them, ten species of dinosaurs emerge from the shadows of massive ferns to graze, nest, and complete links in the food chain. Viewers might be forgiven in assuming that the roaring Tyrannosaurus Rex, stomping Stegosaurus, and towering Brachiosaurus are real—the mechanical beasts are life-sized, and incredibly realistic. Each creature was meticulously constructed by a team of internationally lauded designers, who crafted every every scale and temporary tattoo on their leathery skin. The result: a stage show that feels more like a documentary than an act of puppetry, and likely some raised adrenaline levels.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Based on price level. Redeem between 9/1 and 9/16 for a ticket at venue box office. No redemption on day of show. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Walking with Dinosaur's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.