Choose Between Four Options
- $20 for one ticket for 7:00 p.m. show, seating in rows R–V of the balcony (up to $28.65 value)
- $20 for one ticket for 9:30 p.m. show, seating in rows R–V of the balcony (up to $28.65 value)
- $30 for one ticket for 7:00 p.m. seating in rows F–Q of the balcony (up to $56.60 value)
- $30 for one ticket for 9:30 p.m. seating in rows F–Q of the balcony (up to $56.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Since her television debut on The Chris Rock Show in 1997, Wanda Sykes has firmly established her singular comedic voice: a combination of an astute political wit; a razor-sharp tongue; and a straightforward, conversational tone. Another segment of comedy fans got to know her as Larry David’s friend and tough-love-dishing foil in Curb Your Enthusiasm, where she played herself, and she also starred alongside Julia Louis-Dreyfus on CBS’s New Adventures of Old Christine. She’s also held court with her concern for current events on her HBO specials, which debuted in 2006—I’ma Be Me and Sick and Tired—and at the 2009 White House Correspondents’ Dinner. She can currently be seen on the Amazon Prime show Alpha House, where she plays where she plays a Democratic U.S. Senator living next door to a group of Republican Senators who share the same DC rental house.
During her tenure as an actress and comedian, she has amassed a treasure trove of nominations and awards, including three Primetime Emmy Award nominations and an Emmy Award win for in 1999 for “Outstanding Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Special.” In 2001, she won an American Comedy Award for “Outstanding Female Stand Up Comic,” and she later won three more Emmys—in 2002, 2004 and 2005—for her work on Inside the NFL for “Outstanding Studio Show – Weekly.”