- One ticket to the War at the Forge boxing event
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Valley Forge Casino Resort
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $25 for one general-admission seat (a $47.12 value)
- $40 for one ringside seat (a $77.87 value)
The War at the Forge
Reading, PA native and rising Junior-Lightweight star Frank DeAlba has been unstoppable of late. He has won 11 consecutive fights and looks better with every fight. On Saturday, October 4, DeAlba will headline a full night of boxing at Valley Forge Casino Resort during War at the Forge. That evening, Naim Nelson will also battle Ryan Belasco in an eight-round co-main event. These two sluggers were supposed to meet at War at the Forge in 2013 before an injury derailed Nelson’s ability to fight. Since then, both Nelson and Belasco have prepared for this re-match of sorts by squaring off against high-quality competitors instead of simply filling their gloves with cement and hoping for the best.