What You'll Get
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $31.54 value)
- Who They Are: A nine-person tribute to the band War, who made their name in the ’70s with a unique, freewheeling blend of funk, jazz, reggae, Latin, rock, and R&B. Notable for laid-back grooving and the fact that none of their talented vocalists stood above the rest, the band’s The World Is a Ghetto was the best-selling album of 1973.
- What They Do: Replicated the vibe, the message, and the music of War
- What You’ll Hear: Hits such as the cowbell-studded “Low Rider,” the loose “Why Can’t We Be Friends?”, and “Cisco Kid” with its unforgettable bassline
Queen Tribute USA
- Who They Are: Denver’s tribute to the rock band Queen, complete with authentic costumes, props (think Brian May’s guitar and Vox amp), and, of course, stage presence
- What They Do: Put on a show that delivers visually and sonically, from the soaring vocals of their “Freddie” to the harmonies of their female singers to the skill of their pianist and guitarists
- What You’ll Hear: A catalog that encompasses everything between 1973 and the early ’90s
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.