All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Warrant with FireHouse
- When: Saturday, September 5 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $11.50 for risers (up to $32.60 value)
- $14.75 for rear floor (up to $40.25 value)
- $19.50 for front floor (up to $50.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Warrant with FireHouse
- Warrant: One of the biggest glam-metal bands of the ‘80s and ‘90s, Warrant gifted the world hits such as “Big Talk,”as well as the heartfelt ballads “Heaven” and “I Saw Red.” And of course, they penned the most popular song ever about a pastry.
- FireHouse: Singer C. J. Snare leads his award-winning rock outfit through ballads such as “I Live My Life for You” and denim jacket fraying fist-pumper “Don’t Treat Me Bad.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.