What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for General Admission Standing ($34 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The G: stands for “Griffin,” but given the career of Warren G, it could also stand for “Game,” which he’s had for decades
- 213: the group he founded in 1990 with Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg, named after the former area code of his Long Beach hometown. It was there that the mayor once dedicated an official “Warren G. Week” (August 1–6, 2005).
- 213 minus 2: When Nate and Snoop went to Death Row Records, a solo Warren perfected his production and flow by working with 2Pac and providing sampling on Dre’s “Nuthin’ But a G-Thang” and Snoop’s Doggystyle. Then he dropped . . .
- Regulate . . . G Funk Era: the triple-platinum-selling 1994 debut that unleashed the Grammy-nominated single “Regulate” and proved once and for all that it’s possible to rap over a Michael McDonald track.
- Where you’ve seen Warren G lately: on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, where he played “Regulate” with Kenny G., and touring in celebration of his debut album’s 20th anniversary
- What’s new: Regulate . . . G Funk Era Pt. 2 EP, the long-awaited sequel that features “My House” and recently unearthed vocals from the departed Nate Dogg
- What to expect: a set stuffed with gems from Warren’s six-plus album oeuvre, a shout-out or two to Nate, and an audience-uniting performance of “Regulate”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.