Participants run through obstacles including The Damn Dam, El Capitan, swinging planks, chain ladders, and a 20-foot wall
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Each participant receives:
- Participant T-shirt
- Fuzzy helmet
- 2019 finisher medal
- Free race day photos
- All-day festival access
- One complimentary beer (for participants 21 or older)
- Finisher pin for 10K participants
- Check-in time and location: provided at registration
- Date of race: Saturday, June 1, 2019
Each participant’s wave time will be listed in the confirmation email after registration.
- Customers must register through the website provided in the redemption instructions by 11:59 p.m. CST on Wednesday, May 29.
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older to participate
- Timing method: self-timing
Must be 21+ to receive alcohol
- What to bring: credit card, change of clothes, photo ID, backpack
- Prohibited items: outside food and beverages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 10 or older. This ticket is not valid until Warrior Dash registration process is completed. Warrior Dash processing fees and parking fees not included. Registration must be completed before Wednesday, May 29, at 11:59 p.m. CST. Previous orders are not eligible for refund or price adjustment. It may not be combined with any other offer and is not valid retroactively on already-purchased registrations. Red Frog Events is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher. Contact Red Frog Events for assistance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Warrior Dash
Warrior Dash challenges entrants to navigate 12 extreme obstacles along a rustic 5-kilometer course. Though they certainly challenge participants' strength and agility, the obstacles primarily test boldness. Runners climb sheer walls and slither across muddy fields crisscrossed with barbed wire. The obstacles remain shrouded in mystery, with only ominous hints up until the day of the race. Participants should prepare to swim, brave heights, climb, and get very, very muddy. On-hand lifeguards and staffers work to keep racers safe, and enthused crews pass out Warrior helmets, T-shirts, and medals to finishers, who then must navigate a raucous party complete with live music, turkey legs, and beer for racers of age.