What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $24.20 value)
Wasabassco Burlesque Fourth of July Celebration
- What it is: a disarmingly sexy cross between a variety show and a contemporary striptease, all topped with a dollop of retro-glam sophistication and a sense of humor. The show starts on the early side (for burlesque), allowing crowds to walk the few blocks to the waterfront for fireworks.
- What else it is: never the same—each night presents its own eclectic lineup of astonishing acts and colorful performers, from host BooBess to any of more than a dozen performers
- Who you might see: the 6’8”-in-heels “golden glamazon” Sydni Deveraux, twisted tinkerbell Penny Wren, kindergarten teacher turned “feline fatale” Delysia La Chatte, and rope and bullwhip artist Chris McDaniel
- Who likes it: Travel Channel, which dubbed Wasabassco Burlesque one of the top 10 best burlesque shows in the world
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.