Hockey is the fastest paced of all major sports, because its players rush to complete the game before the ice field melts into vinegar. Experience the fury with today’s GrouponLive deal to a Washington Capitals hockey game at the Verizon Center. Choose from the following options:
- For $79, you get a Rock the Red package for one of the following games:
- Against the Calgary Flames on Tuesday, January 3, at 7 p.m. (up to a $153 value, including all ticketing fees).
- Against the Florida Panthers on Tuesday, February 7, at 7 p.m. (up to a $162 value, including ticketing fees)
- Against the New York Islanders on Tuesday, February 28, at 7 p.m. (up to a $161 value, including ticketing fees)
- Against the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday, March 6, at 7 p.m. (up to a $160 value, including ticketing fees)<p>
Each Rock the Red package includes: * One upper-concourse ticket for seating in sections 404–413 or 421–430 (up to an $87 value, depending on the game and including ticketing fees) * One Washington Capitals New Era hat (a $25 value) * One Washington Capitals rally towel (a $10 value) * One limited-edition Alex Ovechkin Winter Classic bobblehead (a $40 value)<p>
Aiming to rule the Eastern Conference for a third year, the Washington Capitals heat up their home ice with sizzling slap shots during four goal-scoring sessions at the Verizon Center. In his 14th year of pro play, goalie Tomas Vokoun hopes to turn heads by besting last year’s .922 save percentage. Superstar left wing Alex Ovechkin startles opposing defenses with lightning speed, superior strength, and the unsettling good looks of his bobblehead doppelganger as he tries to top last season’s 32 goals, 53 assists, and 11 game-winning shots. Surrounded by restaurants, businesses, and high-rise condos, the Verizon Center buzzes with activity nearly every day of the year, and its hypnotic high-def video board broadcasts scores and embarrassing childhood nicknames of rival players.
Ticketmaster or the Capitals will contact Groupon holders with instructions for picking up the included hat, rally towel, and bobble head.
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown
601 F St. NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20004
202-628-3200 x4686Get Directions