What You'll Get
- $44 for one ticket for mezzanine end or corner seating in sections 405–411 or 421–429 (up to $66 value)
- $59 for one ticket for mezzanine center seating in sections 401, 402, 415, 416, 418, 419, 432, or 433 (up to (up to $77.10 value)
- Each option includes a Capitals t-shirt
- When: Thursday, November 3, at 7 p.m. (Jets) | Tuesday, November 8, at 7 p.m. (Sharks)
- Click here to view the seating chart
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be directed to a third-party website to complete your transaction.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1shGRZn. Contact Ticketmaster at (800) 653-8000 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Must enter code GROUPONCAPS at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Washington Capitals
Prior to the 1974–75 season, the Washington Capitals joined the Kansas City Scouts as the 17th and 18th clubs to become part of the National Hockey League. Eight years later, they played in their first-ever Stanley Cup playoff game on April 6, 1983—kicking off a 14-year streak of consecutive postseason berths. In 1998, Washington finally reached the Stanley Cup Finals, securing its place as one of the NHL's top teams. Headquartered at the Capital One Arena, the Caps skate against their Eastern Conference rivals led by mascot Slapshot the Eagle cheering them on.