What You'll Get
- One ticket to Washington Capitals hockey game
- Where: Verizon Center
- Seating: Mezzanine ends in sections 405–412 or 422–429
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Note: When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Ticketmaster.com to complete your transaction.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $45 for one ticket to the game against the Nashville Predators on Saturday, December 7, at 7 p.m. (up to an $85.45 value)
- $45 for one ticket to the game against the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday, January 2, at 7 p.m. (up to a $73.20 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
The abbreviated 2012–13 season saw the Washington Capitals top the Southeast Division to earn the Eastern Conference’s number-three seed and embark on a sixth-straight playoff run. Now competitors in the newly christened Metropolitan Division, the Caps have already marked their territory by flashing one of the top-scoring offenses so far this season–a far more effective tactic than tying their opponent’s shoelaces together in the penalty box. In the coming weeks, fans can marvel at the team’s dynamic scoring attack during match-ups at the Verizon Center. On December 7, the Nashville Predators visit DC, and on January 2, the division-rival Hurricanes spin into town for the first game of the New Year. <p>
Prior to the 1974–75 season, the Washington Capitals joined the Kansas City Scouts as the 17th and 18th clubs to become part of the National Hockey League. Eight years later, they played in their first-ever Stanley Cup playoff game on April 6, 1983—kicking off a 14-year streak of consecutive postseason berths. In 1998, Washington finally reached the Stanley Cup Finals, securing its place as one of the NHL’s top teams. Headquartered at the Verizon Center—nicknamed the Phonebooth—the Caps skate against their Eastern Conference rivals as mascot Slapshot the Eagle lays new pucks before every faceoff.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through www.ticketmaster.com. Contact the Verizon Center at (202) 527-7510 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Must enter code "CAPITALS" at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.