- One ticket to a Washington Capitals pre-season game
- Where: Verizon Center
- Door time: One hour before puck drop
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Note: When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Ticketmaster.com to complete your transaction.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
- $29 for one mezzanine end seat in sections 405–412 or 422–429 (a $50.85 value)
- $39 for one mezzanine center seat in sections 400–402, 415–419, or 432–433 (a $66.15 value)
For either seating option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday, September 21, at 5 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday, October 2, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
A season ago, Capitals’ star forward Alex Ovechkin led the NHL with 51 goals. It was the fifth time in his career that he eclipsed the 50-goal mark, and he finished tied for the team lead with 79 points. Despite another stellar campaign from Ovie, the Caps narrowly missed clinching their seventh consecutive postseason berth. Later this month, the talent-laden roster returns to the ice to begin its trek back to the playoffs with a slate of pre-season match-ups. The Caps open their pre-season schedule against the Sabres on September 21, and then they take on the Flyers on October 2 in their second-to-last scrimmage before the regular season starts and rookies can take the training wheels off of their skates.