What You'll Get
Hockey is the fastest paced of all major sports, because its players rush to complete the game before the ice field melts into vinegar. Enjoy the acidic thrill of competition with today’s deal to see your choice of three Washington Capitals preseason hockey games at the Verizon Center. A $1.25 Ticketmaster charge will be added to each transaction, and tickets must be printed at home. Choose from the following ticket and seating options:
- For $26, you get one mezzanine-corner ticket (up to a $44 value). Seats will be located in sections 403–404, 413–414, 420–421, or 430–431.
- For $31, you get one mezzanine-end ticket (up to a $52 value). Seats will be located in sections 405–412 or 422–429.
- For $39, you get one mezzanine-center ticket (up to a $65 value).
- For $48, you get one loge-preferred ticket (up to an $80 value). Seats will be located in sections 104–107 or 115–118.
- For $67, you get one lower-preferred ticket (up to a $112 value). Seats will be located in sections 103–108 or 114–119.
- For $72, you get one center-preferred ticket (up to a $120 value).<p>
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Monday, September 26, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Buffalo Sabres on Friday, September 30, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday, October 2, at 5 p.m. This option is not available for the $72 center-preferred tickets.<p>
Aiming to rule the Eastern Conference for a third year, the Washington Capitals will heat up their home ice with sizzling slap shots during preseason games at the Verizon Center. Today’s deal ushers fans to their choice of six seating areas, which range from rinkside center-preferred spots to berths in a snow fort atop the third-tier mezzanine. Superstar left wing Alex Ovechkin will fly at rivals with lightning speed and a thundering cloud of vampire bats as he tries to top last season’s 32 goals, 53 assists, and 11 game-winning shots.
Surrounded by restaurants, businesses, and high-rise condos, the Verizon Center buzzes with activity nearly every day of the year. A jam-packed menu fills bellies with burgers, pretzels, and ice cream (food not included in today’s deal), and a hypnotic high-def video board broadcasts scores and the childhood nicknames of rival players.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Customers buy through Ticketmaster, see additional conditions that apply. Tickets must be printed at home. Must enter 'caps' as promo code at checkout. Valid only on 9/26, 9/30, or 10/2. Ticketmaster transaction fee applies. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.