- One ticket to see a Washington Mystics game
- Where: Verizon Center
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
- $32 for lower-center seating in sections 110–112, 100, 101, or 121 ($54.30 value)
- $24 for lower-corner seating in sections 102, 108, 109, 113, 114, 119, or 120 ($37.95 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Atlanta Dream on Friday, June 12, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Chicago Sky on Sunday, June 28, at 4 p.m.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Ticketmaster.com to complete your transaction.
The Scouting Report
The Mystics’ 2014 season ended in the Conference Semifinals, and right out of the gates in 2015 they’ll need to play playoff-caliber basketball to tackle some of the league’s toughest teams. On June 12, they host the Atlanta Dream, who last season claimed the Eastern Conference’s #1 seed. Then, on June 28, the reigning conference-champion Chicago Sky visit the Verizon Center, not to watch a Mystics game from court-side seats but to face them in another installment of a fierce conference rivalry.
As one of the WNBA's first expansion teams, the Washington Mystics first took their athletic wizardry to the court in 1998. Since then, the team has made six playoff appearances, beating out plenty of other teams that were too timid to play with a crystal basketball. The Mystics follow the direction of head coach Mike Thibault, the winningest active coach in the league and the second all-time coach to reach 200 wins.