What You'll Get
Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal to see a Washington Nationals game at Nationals Park.
- One ticket to a Washington Nationals game with options for food and merchandise
- Where: Nationals Park
- Gate time: Center-field gates open up 2.5 hours prior to game time; all other gates open up 90 minutes prior to game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $10 for upper infield gallery seating for a game on September 16, 17, or 19 (up to a $20 value)
- $11 for upper infield gallery seating for the game on September 21 (a $22 value)
- $20 for one ticket for outfield reserved seating for a game on September 16, 17, 19, or 21, including $6 in credit for food and merchandise (up to a $36 total value)
- $30 for left- or right-field corner seating for a game on September 16, 17, 19, or 21, including $10 in credit for food and merchandise (up to a $60 total value)<p>
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Monday, September 16, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday, September 17, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Miami Marlins on Thursday, September 19, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Miami Marlins on Saturday, September 21, at 7:05 p.m., which includes a free post-game concert from Montgomery Gentry<p>
All food and merchandise credit is stored on the ticket barcode and can be used at concession and merchandise stands by having the barcode on the ticket stub scanned. There are no separate vouchers associated with this offer.<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Nationals.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Nationals.com fees and taxes in full.<p>
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.<p>
The Scouting Report
Entertaining fans with world-class baseballing since moving to Washington, DC, in 2005, the Nationals have captivated fans with mesmerizing catches and powerful bat swings that shatter balls and piñatas into thousands of candy-coated particulates. In 2012, the Nationals broke through in a big way. They captured their first NL East title since moving to Washington by winning 98 games—the most in all of baseball last year and the most in franchise history. This summer, the Nats once again find themselves within striking distance of a playoff spot, making match-ups against the division-rival Braves and Marlins all the more important in the season’s final month.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2013. Limit 12 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through nationals.com. Contact the Nationals at (202) 675-6287 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Washington Nationals is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Washington Nationals' face value ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Must enter code GROUPON at checkout. Processing fees not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.