- One ticket to see a Washington Nationals game, starting at $11
- Options for additional credit for concessions or park merchandise
- When: September 8–9 (New York Mets), September 17–20 (Miami Marlins), or September 25 (Philadelphia Phillies)
- Seating: Upper Infield Gallery, Left- or Right-Field Corner, or Outfield Reserved
- Click here to view all available games, dates, and seating options.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the Washington Nationals website to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Arizona Diamondbacks fees and taxes in full..
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
As the final days of summer wind down, the Nats find themselves on the trailing end of a two-team race for the top spot in the NL East. After starting August in first place, head coach Matt Williams and company are now five games behind the late-charging New York Mets, but still well clear of the rest of the pack. Making up those games—or clawing into a Wild Card spot—will be the chief objective for the month of September. The squad needs to rally behind the continued dominance at the plate of Bryce Harper, whose .330 batting average is second in the MLB, and the arm of pitcher Max Scherzer, whom batters fear so much they won’t even shake his hand before taking their at-bat. Washington will have a good chance to chip away at New York’s lead when the Mets mosey into town on September 8 and 9.