What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Washington Nationals game, starting at $11
- Options for additional credit for concessions or park merchandise
- When: September 17 or 20 (Miami Marlins) or September 25 (Philadelphia Phillies)
- Seating: Upper Gallery, Left- or Right-Field Corner, or Outfield Reserved
- Click here to view all available games, dates, and seating options.
- Friday 9/25 game is Jordan Zimmerman bobblehead giveaway night. Free bobbleheads for the first 25,000 fans.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the Washington Nationals website to complete your transaction. This voucher applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Arizona Diamondbacks fees and taxes in full..
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
As the season winds down, the Nats gear up for a nearly two-week-long homestand that includes showdowns against division rivals the Marlins and the Phillies. Heading into September, Washington tied its season series with Miami and posted an 8–5 record over Philly. If the Nats hope to finish off these rivals on a high note, they need to rally behind the continued dominance at the plate of Bryce Harper, whose .336 batting average is second in the MLB, and the arm of pitcher Max Scherzer, whom batters fear so much they won’t even shake his hand before taking their at-bat.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 12/person. Valid only for option bought. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1UFsOKu. Contact Nationals Park at (202) 675-NATS w/ questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Washington Nationals is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Washington Nationals's face value ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Processing fees not included. Must enter code GROUPON at checkout. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.