Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
Choose from Nine Options
- For $25, you get one ticket for LF/RF Corner seating, plus $10 in credit for food and merchandise (up to a $46 total value).
- For $18, you get one ticket for Outfield Reserved seating, plus $6 in credit for food and merchandise (up to a $30 total value).
- For $9, you get one ticket for seating in the Upper Infield Gallery (up to an $18 value).
For each seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, July 5, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Colorado Rockies on Friday, July 6, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Colorado Rockies on Sunday, July 8, at 1:35 p.m.
Food and merchandise credit is stored on the ticket barcode and can be used at concession and merchandise stands by having the barcode on the ticket stub scanned.
Entertaining fans with world-class baseballing since moving to Washington, DC, in 2005, the Nationals have captivated fans with mesmerizing catches and powerful bat swings that shatter balls and piñatas into thousands of candy-coated particulates. This season, phenom Bryce Harper has compiled a .303 batting average with seven home runs in just his first 41 games since his call-up in late April. Not to be outdone, 23-year-old hurler Stephen Strasburg anchors baseball's top-ranked pitching staff, buckling batters' knees with a curveball that has made him first to reach 100 strikeouts this season.
As they enjoy a summery evening of lightning-fast pitches that can only be seen with the assistance of 3-D goggles, fans will also soak in the dazzling confines of the environmentally friendly and LEED-certified Nationals Park. To keep hunger pains at bay, LF/RF Corner tickets and Outfield Reserved tickets come equipped with a spending credit for the ballpark’s concession and merchandise stands, enabling attendees to snack on something other than their ticket stubs.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to nationals.com to complete your transaction. You'll get the same percentage off the convenience charge, but you'll still need to pay the full nationals.com processing fees, which may vary depending on ticket price and delivery method, and tax. Ain't no discounts on tax.
Though the Nationals offer many game-day promotions throughout the year, this offer provides the best discount on tickets purchased in advance to the games listed above.
1500 S Capitol St. SE
Washington, District of Columbia 20003Get Directions