What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Washington Nationals game, starting at $35
- Options for additional credit for concessions
- When: Saturday, April 2, at 12:05 p.m. (Exhibition Game – Twins); Sunday, April 10, at 1:35 p.m. (Marlins); Tuesday, April 12, at 7:05 p.m. (Braves); Tuesday or Wednesday, April 26 or 27, at 7:05 p.m. (Phillies)
- Seating: Upper Gallery, Baseline Reserved, or Outfield Reserved
- Click here to view all available games and seating options.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the Washington Nationals website to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Washington Nationals fees and taxes in full..
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
As a new season dawns, 2015 NL MVP Bryce Harper and the Nationals have their sights set on a World Series. Here are a few players to keep an eye on as the team charges into its 2016 campaign:
- Daniel Murphy: If the Nationals do make it to October, they’re going to love having Murphy in the lineup. During the Mets’ run to the World Series last fall, Murphy terrorized virtually every pitcher opponents put in front of him, homering in a MLB-record six consecutive postseason games.
- Ben Revere: Another big offseason acquisition, Revere adds speed to the outfield and some southpaw variety at the plate. Revere already seems pretty comfortable in a Nationals cap; on March 5, he hit his second home run of Spring Training against the Tigers.
- Dusty Baker: Okay, so he hasn’t played since 1986, but the Nationals’ new manager will be as essential to their on-field success in 2016 as anybody. Baker brings lots of experience to the franchise—at 66, Dusty’s one of the most experienced managers in the business, which should help him handle the pressure of pursuing the playoffs and answering Bryce Harper’s riddles in the dugout.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2016. Limit 12/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/220uvZ0. Contact Washington Nationals at (202) 675-6287 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Washington Nationals is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Must enter code GROUPON at checkout. Processing fees not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.